1.1K views

I purchased a topper for my daughter because she was begging for one and it looks nothing like it did online. When I called customer service, they admitted it was a defect and that they have some quality issues?

My friend from the June Penny group on Facebook said she had the same problem with uniwigs. She went to a salon and they told her that the topper wasn't made it real virgin remy hair. They use some sort of blend. Good to know I guess!

Worst part about this whole ordeal is that someone from this company stole my credit card information. I know it was uniwigs.com because I've never been to China, but all of a sudden I have charges from all over china. My husband said the website doesn't have an https and that it isn't secure and that anyone could have read my credit card information.

Good to know, again! I will never buy from this company again ever.

Review about: Uniwigs Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

UniWigsCares
UniWigs Verified Representative

Dear Customer , We are sorry for the disappointment and inconvenience that has caused to you . But for your problem 1 regarding to the hair , we can ensure you that all of our human hair topper are made of 100% human hair .

if you have any problem with it , you can idntify the hair in simply way . Second , As a online company , protecting our customer's private information is the most important thing to us . and uniwigs had safe guard to protect our customer . Right now , our company has changed the payment method into paypal which will be more safe to deal with .

We are sorry for the unhappy experience you had with us .you can always find us if you need . Sincerely UniWigs .

Always use paypal. Simple.

please people look up reviews on wigsbuy they are a scam i didn't even get my wig and u don't get to talk to them..the computer said my order number was wrong ,,as i am staring at it

uniwigs is the best wig company i have dealt with. Lily is the lady who is i guess the boss and she will answer my email at night. people have to remember they have to have the unit cut by a hair dresser or it looks like crab, and hair toppers i always wash and then get it cut..i don't know how anyone could put them down

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1322780

I ordered a Trendy wig from uniwigs and the same thing happened to me. Didn't look anything like the pictures and smelled like burned rubber.

Most of the hair fell off the wig after a couple days. You can get better quality wigs from the dollar store.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1322205

I've had a lot of problems with uniwigs.com in the past and was surprised they're still in business. Companies like this will blend their extensions and wigs with synthetic or bad quality hair that was rejected by other manufacturers.

I spent over $800 on a custom wig and had to return it, but they don't accept returns so I had to contact my bank for a chargeback. Reported them to the BBB.