I purchased a topper for my daughter because she was begging for one and it looks nothing like it did online.When I called customer service, they admitted it was a defect and that they have some quality issues?

My friend from the June Penny group on Facebook said she had the same problem with uniwigs. She went to a salon and they told her that the topper wasn't made it real virgin remy hair. They use some sort of blend. Good to know I guess!

Worst part about this whole ordeal is that someone from this company stole my credit card information. I know it was uniwigs.com because I've never been to China, but all of a sudden I have charges from all over china. My husband said the website doesn't have an https and that it isn't secure and that anyone could have read my credit card information.

Good to know, again!I will never buy from this company again ever.

Review about: Uniwigs Wig.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with UniWigs?

Comments

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1322780

I ordered a Trendy wig from uniwigs and the same thing happened to me.Didn't look anything like the pictures and smelled like burned rubber.

Most of the hair fell off the wig after a couple days.You can get better quality wigs from the dollar store.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1322205

I've had a lot of problems with uniwigs.com in the past and was surprised they're still in business.Companies like this will blend their extensions and wigs with synthetic or bad quality hair that was rejected by other manufacturers.

I spent over $800 on a custom wig and had to return it, but they don't accept returns so I had to contact my bank for a chargeback.Reported them to the BBB.