5.0

Recently had a very pleasurable experience with uniwigs.com. Called customer service to get help with selecting a product.

Spoke with a young woman in California who sounded like she has known me for years. She guided me to get exactly what I needed and told me about the production time, which I didn't mind at all. When it arrived, the wig was perfect, quality was the best I've seen and the color was amazing. Since then, I've asked called back twice to place another order and told all my friends.

I don't know what happened, but this is a new company or something, after reading all the reviews I was hesitant at first, but now I'm glad I called. Best of the best right now!

Product or Service Mentioned: Uniwigs Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Real human hair, Easy ordering process, Great quality, California girl from customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 28, 2017.

Comments

Sandy221
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1312231

This is such a terrible company. I had an problem with my order and tired to contact customer service who can't even speak english.

They were so rude to me and told me that the problem with quality was normal.

When I asked for a refund, she said I would have to ship the item back to CHINA! After checking around online I found other people had the same problem and that the website is a bait and switch scam.

Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada #1300079

I was skeptical about purchasing a hair topper online. I spoke to customer service and they helped me place my order ($160).

The colors were not similar to my hair so I was advised to purchase a lighter color and dye the piece.

After waiting 6 weeks for delivery, I received the piece and noticed how very thin it was. When I gently brushed it the hair was falling out! I had my hairstylist color the piece and she told me the product was not of good quality as the hair was very thin and was falling out way too much.

When the piece was attached to my hair, you could see the seams under the hair! The quality is very poor...I can't wear this!

I called customer service and explained the situation and their response was to return the piece; however, I must pay return shipping! I do not live in the US, but had the hair piece shipped to a friend's house. Now I must get back to the US and pay for return shipping.

Also, because the hair piece was dyed, they would not accept the return!!!!! How could I find out if the piece would suit my hair if it was totally the wrong color?