4.5
Equipment Quality
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I like the quality of the hair in Amber but it is very difficult to get it to look natural. It keeps falling forward in my face regardless of washing and restyling.

I tired cutting bangs and more thinning but still not happy. A lot of hair to pluck along hairline. I don't want to ruin it by plucking too much and I'm a novice with hair pieces. It puckers or poofs out where the base ends.

Other reviews have mentioned this also. It is also the more expensive of the three but does have the silk base which looks like your natural scalp.

This was my second purchase from Uniwigs and I just received my third topper, the Charleigh, which may the best. First was the Brazilian remy 4x5. Very light and comfortable but hair quality is poor and base too small.

The hair is brittle and not soft and silky like the Amber or Charleigh.

Main complaint with Amber is the way the hair falls forward and the bump around perimeter of the head.

I've purchased 3 toppers in less than 2 months looking for the perfect lightweight natural looking hair to cover my sparse scalp. My hope is in the Charleigh!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Customer service, Real human hair, Easy ordering process, Great quality.

I didn't like: Price.

• Topper
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 13.

Comments