Ordered a wig weeks ago and nothing was shipped for over 12 days. I told them multiple times this was needed for a wedding when I expressed concern over not getting any update on shipping they told me they would ship it within 48 hours.

48 hours go by still nothing. After telling me 5 different lies about how it would come on time they tell me two days before my wedding that it won't be coming on time and I can choose a replacement from their website they said they would call me later in the day to see which one I wanted, they never called back and cancelled my order without my consent. I am left with nothing the day before my wedding because they chose to lie continuously to me.

I have friends who receive free wigs because they have large instagram followings but they couldn't send a paying customer their order in time. They are vile and very rude on the phone DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

Product or Service Mentioned: Uniwigs Shipping Service.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Nov 09, 2017.

Comments

UniWigsCares
UniWigs Verified Representative

Dear Customer, we sincerely apologize for the disappointing experience. We take each and every customer very seriously and are very sorry for your order issues.

Most human hair product requires a production time since those are all made-to-order, 100% hand-tied product. We have our own factory and all artisans try their best to complete the order perfectly. Sometimes due to our high standard, during quality control process, some product may not pass and thusly have to be reproduced. This might cause some delays.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We would like to make things right with you if you would consider to give us another chance in the future. Please contact us prior to purchase and we will offer you a discount for your trouble.

Our business hours are: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM – 5:30PM PST, TEL: 626-810-2938 Monday-Friday, 5:30PM – 2:30AM PST, TEL: 909-895-6421 Our Email: Email Us For Order Questions Or Placing a Custom Orders: support@uniwigs.com Thank you so much for your understanding in advance and we wish you all the best. Chrissy UniWigs Customer Service Team