4.3

I also ordered wigs from Uniwigs because of June Penny's youtube videos. I held my breath and placed an expensive order.

I waited with anticipation for my two toppers to arrive and when the package appeared I was ecstatic until I opened the box. The packing slip listed both of the toppers I'd ordered, however only one was in the box. I knew the second topper had a longer processing time so I waited two days before contacting the company, thinking that perhaps it was just lagging behind a little. It was then that I noticed that the ship notification emails they sent had the same tracking number for both toppers.

My heart dropped, thinking that there was no way for me to prove to them that there was only one topper in the box that I received. Anything could've happened to it. I emailed around noon that day and received a comment around 9:30 that night that I should recheck - that the tracking number they had showed that the package was delivered. I asked them to look closer at the emails they sent me so that they would notice that both of the tracking numbers were the same for the two toppers and that I did not receive both toppers.

The second email response gave a quick explanation and provided a new tracking number. The second topper is now on its way and I should have it in hand by this Friday. Being a new customer, it was nerve wracking for there to be a problem with my first order. We all make mistakes and I know packing things up all day long makes it difficult to stay focused on details - it's a mistake I could've made (meaning to put both toppers in a box but only putting one in - surely all of those things look the same after a while), so the flub was quickly forgiven.

But those toppers aren't cheap and they'd received my payment already so I was hoping things would go well and they have. I'm happy with the customer service I received.

It would have been better if the time lag wasn't so great on communications (they're in California and I'm in Louisiana), but what could've been a big issue for me turned out to be a processing error that they quickly resolved and I'm tickled pink. I am likely to order more toppers from them in the future, especially if these two prove to be good quality.

Review about: Uniwigs Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Easy ordering process, Customer service.

Comments