2.6

I already left a review on this site for Uniwigs, so here's another. Going against my better judgment, I ordered again from this company because their product was nice, when it finally arrived.

I have now waited over a week for my new item to ship, to no avail. I have tried to contact Uniwigs, and they have not contacted me back. I am very upset, as I had an appointment scheduled for this weekend to get my new hairpiece cut. This will be my last purchase from them.

It was my fault, I should not have tried them again. I can say that they have the best prices out there, but their customer service is terrible.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $170. This person is overall dissatisfied with UniWigs. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about UniWigs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare UniWigs to other companies on our site.

Comments

It seems you're unaware that it takes about 4-6 weeks to receive these products. They are afterall coming from China, right? At least that's what seems to be common knowledge with this company.