If zero was an option I would leave that as a rating.

This company is despicable.I placed an order and received the wrong color.

Was told I had to pay to return it, even though it was there mistake. Gave them the benefit of the doubt when they said it was correct, my monitor must show it differently. Offered me full credit for the return if i took it as a store credit. I had read the return policy prior to ordering so I am aware that they charge a ridiculous 15% restocking fee to get a refund.

I opted for the store credit. A few weeks later placed an order for a different item, using the store credit from the previous return and paying the difference with a credit card. Item arrived a few weeks later. The box was dented, the hair piece was not wrapped, and the smell that came out of the box can only be described as ammonia and acetone.

It literally made my eyes water. I contacted them the same day, was again told I had to pay the cost to return. Again asked for store credit as a 15% restocking fee would have lost me $55. THEY ONLY REFUNDED THE CREDIT CARD as store credit.

The previous amount refunded was never returned to me, even though it is due. I have called, emailed, tried to live chat, absolutely no response. These are very expensive pieces, and i am more than willing to pay the price for the quality inferred. However, nothing I have received indicated that these wigs are of the quality stated.

A case has been opened with the BBB and my credit card company from the original purchase to recoup these funds.I can only hope that no one else falls victim to whatever scam is being run here.

Review about: Uniwigs Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service, Product, Return policy.

Comments