If zero was an option I would leave that as a rating.

This company is despicable. I placed an order and received the wrong color.

Was told I had to pay to return it, even though it was there mistake. Gave them the benefit of the doubt when they said it was correct, my monitor must show it differently. Offered me full credit for the return if i took it as a store credit. I had read the return policy prior to ordering so I am aware that they charge a ridiculous 15% restocking fee to get a refund.

I opted for the store credit. A few weeks later placed an order for a different item, using the store credit from the previous return and paying the difference with a credit card. Item arrived a few weeks later. The box was dented, the hair piece was not wrapped, and the smell that came out of the box can only be described as ammonia and acetone.

It literally made my eyes water. I contacted them the same day, was again told I had to pay the cost to return. Again asked for store credit as a 15% restocking fee would have lost me $55. THEY ONLY REFUNDED THE CREDIT CARD as store credit.

The previous amount refunded was never returned to me, even though it is due. I have called, emailed, tried to live chat, absolutely no response. These are very expensive pieces, and i am more than willing to pay the price for the quality inferred. However, nothing I have received indicated that these wigs are of the quality stated.

A case has been opened with the BBB and my credit card company from the original purchase to recoup these funds. I can only hope that no one else falls victim to whatever scam is being run here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Uniwigs Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service, Product, Return policy.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Feb 22.

Comments

UniWigsCares
UniWigs Verified Representative

Hello, My name is Kelly, the Operations Manager of UniWigs. I am sorry for the unhappy experience you had with UniWigs .

we can totally understand the disappointment if you didn’t get the product you that meet your request . According to your report , you received wrong color for your order , did you send pic to our customer service ? if we shipped the wrong color , we definitely exchange for you into correct item at our cost for the shipping . But if the color was correct but not as you expected , we can also exchange for you as our policy , but the shipping cost has to be paid by the customer as stated in the policy , and we appreciate your understanding .

You also mentioned that you chose loyalty points refund afterall to place a new order in correct color . But the boxed has been damaged . we have forwarded to the shipping company to pay more attention to this issue . and for the smell of our product , it is the smell of the shampoo and conditioner we applied on the hair , if you are not ok with that smell ,Washing it by your oqn conditioner will solve this issue .

And i do think the most unsatisfied part you mentioned is the refund issue. We are sorry if the refund wasn’t processed as you requested , but as our loyalty points policy , once the order has been exchanged by loyalty points, it can only refunded in loyalty points , but as you have been known that the loyalty points can be applied as money for the whole year . check the detail of the policy by the link below https://www.uniwigs.com/content/45-loyalty-point-policy At last , we would like to apologize if our customer service didnt respond on time and the product quality didn’t meet your expectation , we will forwarded to your feedback to the company to make the improvement .

and we would like to talk to the company if we process the refund , but that will be a 15% restocking fee as our policy , please send your order information so we will solve this problem for you. Sincerely Kelly